This Story About mew .

Monday, December 13, 2010

Asalamualaikum bgi yg muslim .
Yooo !!! wats crackin lackin ?
me? jz writting this bLoG. let me intro mySelf .




Here are some facts you should know about me, btw I get these asked a lot so here ya goo its only basic information:

Lets make this short & simple!
I'm Nurizaty Azmina.
Whatever you do,don't try to mess with me,got that?
BirthName: Nurizaty Azmina bt Aminnuddin
NickNames: Izaty,Zaty,Jaty,Ety,Aty etc.
BirthDate: March 12 , 1992
BirthPlace: Eypoh , Pewrock
Siblings: Ikmal & Mira
Favorite Color: Black & Purple
Favorite Sport: NetBall
Favorite Style of Music: Pop Rock
Favorite Food: All but must be halal
Favorite Hobby: Hang Out , duhh
Favourite Time: 6:45
Favourite Sound: Rain
Favorite Time of Year: School Holiday !


Live.Laugh.Love.. 

ჱܓ-A Flower Just For You! εïз

Learn it.Live with it.Cuz You'll be Screamin' it.
ღღღღxoxoxoღღღღ
 

I Enhanced by Smiley Central to sing and write songs! nahhh , not realy .
I Enhanced by Smiley Central to act and dance!
I Enhanced by Smiley Central my friends!
I Enhanced by Smiley Central my family!
I Enhanced by Smiley Central to shop!
I Enhanced by Smiley Central disturb people Life ! muahahaha .

Time is a GOLD !
u can't buy it dude .
but I always wake up 11 
→ 12 . its just shit because i waste my tyme in bed and sleep all the tyme.
but now I try wake up 8 → 9 .MAKE A CHANGE  ! Enhanced by Smiley Central

I LOVE LOVE LOVE RAIN IN DA morning and night.
idk but i love it see a rain.



██─────██──█─────█
█─█───█─█───█───█
█──█─█──█────█─█
█───█───█─────█
█───────█─────█
███─█─────█─███─███─███
█───█─────█─█───█────█
███─█──█──█─██──██───█
──█─█─█─█─█─█───█────█
███─██───██─███─███──█
███─███──███─███─██───█─███
█───█─█───█──█───█─█──█─█──█
███─██────█──██──█──█─█─█──█
█───█─█───█──█───█───██─█──█
█───█──█─███─███─█────█─███

My Frendz : Not a real name =)
→ Tieyka
→ Rose
→ Mien
→ Patin
→ Ain
→ Mei Tong


My Favourite Celebs  :
→ Miley Cyrus
→ Justin Bieber
→ Selena Gomez
→ Demi Lovato
→ Hillary Duff
→ Lindsay Lohan
→ Lady GaGa
→ Cody Simpson


My Favourite Songs  :
→
Zombie by The Cranberies
→ Misery Bussiness by Paramore
→ The Climb by Miley Cyrus
→ See You Again by Miley Cyrus
→ That Should Be Me by Justin Bieber
→ U Smile by Justin Bieber
→ Pray by Justin Bieber
→ Mine by Taylor Swift
→ You Belong With Me by Taylor Swift
→ A year Without Rain by Selena Gomez
→ Secrects by One Republic
→ What About Now by Daughtry

My Favourite Movies :
→ Freaky Friday
→ The Parent Trap
→ The Last Song
→ 16 Wishes

Thats All I can share now . . . .
View more My blog ok ? :p


xoxoAnoveLaxoxo








0 comments: